This 24" trowel is made from high quality blue steel for a perfect finish. Round ends eliminates marking and gouging of concrete. A 21" long 1/2" square steel mounting is centered on the blade to help keep the trowel flat. The 5" wide tool allows for proper coverage as the user mops the cement to finish. A great tool when an extended reach is desired for finishing under overhangs or around obstructions. A two-way clevis bracket is centered on the tool for even coverage. The bracket allows for the handle to extend out along the long side of the trowel for easier mopping action. Use with Clevis Handle, sold separately. Add a handle adapters for use with bull float extension handles, sold separately. Proudly made in the USA.
- Strong yet, flexible blue crucible steel blade
- Round ends eliminate gouging of concrete
- 1/2 In. square steel bar keeps blade flat
- Ideal for extra reach or finishing under overhangs or obstructions
- Long reach for mopping the concrete
- Use with a clevis handle
- Made in the USA