Transform your concrete finishing trowel into a fresno with this bracket. Remove the standard handle from the shank and slide this bracket on in its place. The brackets fits snuggly on the shank of all Kraft Tool Flat Trowels. The back of the bracket extends down to cradle the shank while providing support tot the bracket. The rectangle that forms between the bracket and shank provides balance to the tool. This single action bracket allows for 180° degrees of movement to go back and forth along the slab. The trowel is now a small fresno with extended reach to get into awkward spaces. Use with a Clevis Handle, sold separately. Use a Handle Adapter for use with Threaded or Button Bull Float Handles, sold separately. Proudly made in the USA.
- Turn your trowel into a fresno!
- Bracket cradles shank for support
- Bracket is balanced for ease of use
- Moves handle 180º allowing back and forth motion
- Fits all Kraft Tool Flat Trowels
- Use with Clevis Handles, sold separately
- Made in the USA