Cut the perfect edge on steps every time with this unique tool. This patented tool (U.S. Patent #D-333,600) is easy to use and saves time while increasing the quality of your work. Makes finishing step corners to a professional finish a breeze. A strong ductile iron blade holds up to the rigors of concrete work. The 10" long blade creates a 3/4" radius on the edge to prevent possible chipping with wear. Insert and work the edger between forms and concrete at the corner of steps and edges. Once the risers and forms are removed you will find a perfectly rounded corner remains. A must-have tool for every concrete finisher. Ideal for parking curbs, step faces, step corners, curbs, gutters, stadium risers, and when exposed aggregate is needed. A 6" smooth wood handle completes the tool. Proudly made in the USA. .
- Ductile iron construction
- Patented edger design (U.S. Patent #D-333,600)
- 3/4" radius on blade
- Creates a smooth edge to prevent chipping of concrete
- Create vertical edges, especially on steps
- Easy to use, saves time, increases quality
- Work between the form and concrete for a perfect corner
- Comfortable smooth wood handle
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.