A popular tool for commercial jobs! Combines safety with a smooth professional finish. The 6" long heavy-duty stainless steel blade moves smoothly through concrete. This groover creates four 1/4" deep grooves 3/4" apart on center while creating an 1/4" radius edge to prevent chipping from wear. These parallel lines provide a safety tread effect on high traffic areas such as driveways, sidewalks and stairs. The 4-1/2" wide tool provides thorough coverage on steps, sidewalks, driveways, and slabs. The first groove sits back 1-1/4" on center from the radius edge. A full top-plate provides additional strength to move through the cement with ease. A steel mounting welded to the top plate attaches the wood handle. Smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- Creates 4 parallel grooves for safety applications, especially on steps
- Each 1/4" deep groove is spaced 3/4" on center starting 1-1/4" from center to edge
- 1/4" radius edge to prevent chipping on concrete
- Rivet free stainless steel blade for smooth clean grooves with full top plate for additional strength
- Grooves are formed from a single piece of stainless steel for a completely smooth groove
- Made in the USA