Apply material and smooth it with one tool! This 18" hardwood block includes squeegee, brush and handle hole. Use the durable, medium stiff palmyra bristles to sweep the area to prep it for coatings and sealants. The strength of the bristles and scrubbing action is perfect for asphalt applications. The natural bristles are acid and chemical resistant for use with cleaning solvents or applying coating materials. A quick flip of the wrist allows the user to smooth out coatings or squeegee cleaning materials. The squeegee end creates a smooth professional finish for asphalt coatings and sealants. Use with a threaded broom handle, sold separately. Proudly made in the USA.
- Stiff, durable palmyra bristles cleans-up area for coatings
- Acid and chemical resistant bristles applies even coverage of thick tars and sealers
- Palmyra bristles provide exceptional coverage for roof & driveway sealing applications
- Attached squeegee evenly spreads out excess to smooth finish
- Use with broom thread handle, sold separately
- Made in the USA