A handy tool for creating consistent masonry joints. Creates the most popular masonry joint in the United States. Use this tool to make rounded sunken rodded masonry joints. Creates a consistent concave joint every time for a watertight seal. Each end makes a 5/8" joint. Made from a strong stainless steel rod that won't rust and makes cleanup easy. The jointer has one large end and is tapered on the other smooth joints. The shape of the tool provides knuckle clearance as you move along the joints. The overall length of the tool is 10-1/2" long. Proudly made in the USA.
- Creates the most popular joint in the U.S.
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Creates a concave joint
- Forms 5/8 In. joint
- Creates a water tight seal in mortar
- Large at one end, tapered at the other
- Designed for knuckle clearance
- Easy to clean
- Made in the USA