Small plastic mud pan is ideal for patching. Tapered ends allow for easy movements with your putty and joint knives in the mud. The 6" long pan is of small size for easy maneuvering. A built in wiping blade is ever present to quickly clean your knife. The plastic resists chemicals and won't corrode or rust. Textured sides and a contoured bottom sits comfortably and firmyly in one's hand. Bright red material is easy to spot on the jobsite even when covered in drywall dust. Must order in quantities of 6. Proudly made in the USA.
- Perfect for patch jobs
- Durable plastic construction
- Tapered ends
- Built in wiping blade
- Textured sides for firm grip
- Contoured bottom fits in hand
- Bright red is easy to spot on jobsite
- Must order in quantities of 6.
- Made in the USA