Float and finish your concrete slab without changing blades. Heavy-duty blue blade is designed to provide even coverage when using ride-on or walk-behind power troweler machines. This high quality blade lasts 15-25% longer than standard blades. Each blade is made of heavy-duty steel to exacting specifications for a superior blade. Designed with a hard thick steel to cut down on blade changes on the job creating a longer life and greater performance than standard blades. The combination blade has upturned ends with a floating edge to push down aggregate and allowing water to come to the surface and then complete the job to a strong finish. The 12-1/2" x 8" blade fits 36" machines from Boren, Husqvarna, and Superior machines. Proudly made in the USA.
- Lasts 15-25% longer than standard blades
- Each blade is designed for longer life and greater performance
- Blades made of heavy-duty steel to exacting specifications
- Hard thick steel for fewer blade changes
- Use with walk-behind or riding power troweler machines
- Fits on Boren, Husqvarna, and Superior machines
- Made in the USA